Stop acting like Gravity employees, cuz... you're not.

Moderator: Solemnis

Forte

Stop acting like Gravity employees, cuz... you're not.

Post by Forte »

This is a private server, you will never copy their work with 100% accuracy no matter how "hard" you try. You will always be an EMULATOR i dont understand how some people cant get it in their head here. sorry but after such a long time its just triggering at this point.

What I mean exactly?
Some monsters have not been added recently because "ThErE Is NoT EnOuGh InFo" well, there is enough info about bio 5 but the monsters are still not even 10% like they are on kRO and we still added that content. why? They miss 90% of the skills they use in kro, they spam skills 100% of the time in the same order, behavior a complete mess. So yeah, why do we add this but not add the monsters to abyss gh? jesus

I could go on with the list about things that are not 100% kro-like in this server but cba and too lazy rn.

Literally, if you want your server to be 1:1 kro then buy a kro license, else whatever you are trying to do will not work.

So my suggestion would be to add things with the info you have available and just add more functions as you gather info? Its very simple actually. watch videos

after 2 minutes of search, here is a 12 minute fight with spiderqueen. in the first 30 seconds you already see 75% of her skills and you can gather your "info"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMfuhh9XVCM

Masao
Site Admin

Re: Stop acting like Gravity employees, cuz... you're not.

Post by Masao »

Moved topic to general discussion since this is not a request but rather a complaint of how the staff works on the server :P
Semper Fidelis

James Windsor

Post by James Windsor »

We're sorry you are not happy with how we do things, we never pretended to be Gravity but is there something wrong with at least wanting to try and get things right? i mean we could push out every single thing and then have it all break and be buggy, if you feel things on the server are not as they should be, please do report it to us so we can look at it

/ James

Forte

Post by Forte »

James Windsor wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:36 pm
i mean we could push out every single thing and then have it all break and be buggy
I mean thats what you guys are doing most of the time? most content that came out has been buggy for months and is still buggy? Thats really not what this thread is about. You guys are acting like you have a kRO license and everything has to be 1:1 kRO. Sorry but that is simply impossible and you will never achieve it, it has nothing to do with trying to do things "right". You are emulating or trying to emulate kRO and thats it. This is the first server that I've ever played on that has this weird mentality. And all this "everything has to be in order" kind of talk is just an excuse imo for not bothering with it / doing it because I dont know? Lazy? No motivation? Dont care? Most monsters are just punching bags, they dont have any special mechanics and most recoloured monsters especially are almost 1:1 as the orginal version when it comes to skill. just add them so people get things to do....

I mean just look at the item ID + noblesse story.

"As Noblesse gear is item ID over 100k, we need to update our server to handle higher item ID's before Noblesse gear can be added"

everyone deep down knows its an excuse so you dont have to bother with it for now. All other servers added them with lower item ID, because... why the fuck not lol?

Id gladly stop running my mouth, but if not me, whos gonna complain about the bs in this server? It's not like theres anybody really left and the people who understand whats going on they dont even bother and just leave? The casuals dont really understand the game and feel like everything is done perfectly but if thats enough for your ego then the server will never grow. sorry but it takes effort, dedication and motivation. If its not there just stop acting like it is please and i will also stop running my mouth because the past 5 months all i heard was big promises big updates but there was barely anything. As it is right now the server is mismanaged. Sry but thats the truth and i think someone needs to speak it out :!:

I really hope you get your motivation / passion back at some point because I know you as a more motivated person when I joined this server but as more time passed the updates got weaker and i just dont feel it anymore from your side.

James Windsor

Post by James Windsor »

We're sorry that you feel this way about the server and we'll do what we can to improve and make it better for the future.